Urgent dental care we can help with:
- Chipped teeth
- Dislodged tooth
- Lost filling
- Lost crown
- Broken braces
- Soft tissue injuries
How we’ll keep you safe at Affordable Smiles:
At Affordable Smiles, we make a commitment to our patients to provide the greatest care possible while also protecting their well-being during these challenging times. The following are some of the actions we have taken to date:
- Provide free video-based initial consultation. Patients can have an initial call with our emergency dentist from the comfort and safety of their home to determine best next steps.
- Perform phone screenings of our patients to allow for rescheduling of patients that have been or may have been exposed to COVID-19 or exhibit flu-like symptoms.
- Perform enhanced cleanings in our facilities with disinfectants in addition to our normal sterilization process.
- Postponing our staff events of more than 50+ attendees.
- Practicing social distancing within out facilities, requiring sick team members to stay at home.
- Require all of our patients to sanitize their hands before being received in the clinic.
- Informing all of our employees with up-to-date guidance and information to keep themselves and their families safe.